Booking Terms and Conditions
Your booking with Luxury Airport Shuttles are accepted on the following terms.
1. The service is a shared passenger service and you must be flexible with travel times. Shuttle services are subject to change at the discretion of Luxury Airport Shuttles for reasons of weather conditions, road conditions and/or operational requirements.
2. You may be required to wait at the airport for up to 90 minutes after meeting your driver for other passengers. This applies to flights arriving on schedule. Flights that arrive early or late are out of our control. For flight arrivals between 1am and 4:30am you may be required to wait longer, but will be advised when you make your booking.
3. Luxury Airport Shuttles takes no responsibility when flights arrive early or late. Late passengers may be transferred to the next available shuttle that has sufficient room. This will be done at no extra cost.
4. Any changes to your travel plans should be advised to us as soon as possible. We will endeavour to accommodate these where possible. We will monitor flight arrival times and try and accommodate late arrivals where possible, you may have to wait for the next scheduled shuttle if the original has to leave due to other passengers arriving on time..
5. Once a booking has been confirmed, a $30 per booking cancellation fee will apply if cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the collection time. For any cancellations made within 24 hours of the collection time, no refunds will be given.
6. Children, infants and babies will only be carried if you have a suitable child seat or if one has been requested from us. Booster seats for children are provided free of charge. Baby and Infant seats may be hired for $20. All must be reserved at the time of booking. Child prices are only applicable when travelling with a paying adult. Children travelling alone will be charged at the adult rate.
7. Oversize items will only be carried if pre-booked, the charge for such items is $15.00
8. Luggage allowance is one small and one large suitcase, extra items are carried at our discretion.
9. Passengers on arriving flights must meet the shuttle driver as soon as possible, any delays beyond 45 minutes from the flights arrival time must be advised to the office immediately. Failure to do so could mean your shuttle will leave without you and you will have to wait for the next one.
10. Rates quoted are for addresses within 10 kilometres of the location selected from the list of addresses. Should your address prove to be beyond this then we reserve the right to charge an additional $2.00 per kilometre if it results in a longer transfer distance.
11. Luxury Airport Shuttles reserves the right to change its prices at any time. Existing bookings already made will be honoured at the original price at the time of booking. Please note a surcharge of 20% will apply on public holidays. It the incorrect price is given at the time of booking, Luxury Airport Shuttles reserves the right to collect the correct amount.
12. Bookings placed within 24 hours of travel will incur a late booking fee.
13. Luxury Airport Shuttles may at our discretion upgrade passengers to a larger vehicle.
14. All passengers are obliged to remain seated whilst the vehicle is moving. Please ensure your seat belt is fastened.
15. You acknowledge in the event of any environmental “Acts of God“ (earthquake, weather or any other naturally occurring emergency events) or operationally disruptive events (unforeseen traffic congestion, civil event disruption etc) arise, that - whilst employing its best efforts to deliver transport services to you during such events - Luxury Airport Shuttles Ltd may not be able to provide the timely delivery of such services to you. You acknowledge that should such unforeseen events arise, it is your sole responsibility to monitor such events and make changes to your travel plans with Luxury Airport Shuttles Ltd or other transport providers to mitigate any such risk these events present to your travel plans in accordance with the terms and conditions stated herein.